The story appears on

Page A3

February 5, 2012

GET this page in PDF

Free for subscribers

View shopping cart

Related News

Home » Metro

Deadly gas leak

A COUPLE, both in their 90s, died from gas poisoning late Friday night in Shanghai's Zhabei District. According to police, the wife died in a bathtub while the husband's body was found on the floor in the living room.

Other family members found them when they arrived home at 11pm. An initial investigation found a gas leak was responsible for their deaths.


Copyright © 1999- Shanghai Daily. All rights reserved.Preferably viewed with Internet Explorer 8 or newer browsers.

沪公网安备 31010602000204号

Email this to your friend