Related News

Home » Metro

Dumpling store fire kills 3 in Shanghai

Three people including a five-year-old boy were killed in a fire at a dumpling restaurant in Shanghai's Pudong New Area early this morning.
Two other members from the family who was running the eatery were injured and are receving treatment at hospital.
According to media reports, the small restaurant on Wan'an Street in Pudong's Gaohang area caught fire at 6am and trapped the family who lives in the store.
The 46-year-old grandma, 26-year-old mother and the boy died on the scene while the two other family members survived.
The fire has been put out and an investigation is ongoing.


Copyright © 1999- Shanghai Daily. All rights reserved.Preferably viewed with Internet Explorer 8 or newer browsers.

沪公网安备 31010602000204号

Email this to your friend