Related News

Home » Metro

Expo worker gets electric shock

A worker was shocked by an exposed power line today at the Shanghai Expo Bureau, causing security cameras to shut down for five minutes in the Expo garden.

The worker surnamed Le, in his 30s, was shocked at around 8:30am in the Expo Bureau in Pudong New Area. Le fell off a two-meter high ladder and was knocked out when he landed on his forehead, reported. He was rushed to East Renji Hospital.

The worker was not wearing any protective gear at the time. As he fell he pulled out a cable, which shut down the security cameras.

Le is now being treated in hospital and the accident is under investigation.


Copyright © 1999- Shanghai Daily. All rights reserved.Preferably viewed with Internet Explorer 8 or newer browsers.

沪公网安备 31010602000204号

Email this to your friend