The story appears on

Page A4

June 27, 2012

GET this page in PDF

Free for subscribers

View shopping cart

Related News

Home » Metro

Fire put out

A FIRE broke out in a residential building in Putuo District about 5:30pm yesterday. No one was injured. The fire started from an apartment on the first floor, when there was no one in the room. The fire spread to the second floor but was put out in 30 minutes.


Copyright © 1999- Shanghai Daily. All rights reserved.Preferably viewed with Internet Explorer 8 or newer browsers.

沪公网安备 31010602000204号

Email this to your friend