The story appears on

Page A5

December 24, 2009

GET this page in PDF

Free for subscribers

View shopping cart

Related News

Home » Metro

Four die from exhaust leak

FOUR people died in an exhaust leak in an apartment building in the Pudong New Area about 5pm yesterday.

The three women and one man were employees of a beauty salon on Pudong Road S. The gas water heater of the victims' apartment is aged and lacks a flue, the police said. A similar case happened on Sunday. A mother and daughter died at their home.


Copyright © 1999- Shanghai Daily. All rights reserved.Preferably viewed with Internet Explorer 8 or newer browsers.

沪公网安备 31010602000204号

Email this to your friend