The story appears on

Page A3

June 17, 2012

GET this page in PDF

Free for subscribers

View shopping cart

Related News

Home » Metro

Gas leak affects 8

EIGHT women workers were overcome by fumes at a bathhouse in Shanghai after inhaling gas leaking from a boiler room on Friday night. The workers felt dizzy and had difficulty breathing while resting next door to the boiler room in Yangpu District. They were sent to a hospital where four were last night said to be in a serious condition.


Copyright © 1999- Shanghai Daily. All rights reserved.Preferably viewed with Internet Explorer 8 or newer browsers.

沪公网安备 31010602000204号

Email this to your friend