Related News

Home » Metro

Gas poisoning

THREE people were poisoned by a gas leak yesterday morning.

The victims, a woman in her 20s and a couple from Zhejiang Province, lived in the same apartment. One of the women woke up feeling unwell at about 9am. The other two people were unconscious. The three victims were taken to hospital. Both women recovered but the man was still in a coma last night.


Copyright © 1999- Shanghai Daily. All rights reserved.Preferably viewed with Internet Explorer 8 or newer browsers.

沪公网安备 31010602000204号

Email this to your friend