The story appears on

Page A4

January 18, 2012

GET this page in PDF

Free for subscribers

View shopping cart

Related News

Home » Metro

Home gas blast

A gas leak caused a blast in an apartment in Lane 2388 on Pudong Avenue in the Pudong New Area about 10am yesterday. The owner was slightly injured and later took a taxi to a hospital himself. The reason for the leak is still under investigation.


Copyright © 1999- Shanghai Daily. All rights reserved.Preferably viewed with Internet Explorer 8 or newer browsers.

沪公网安备 31010602000204号

Email this to your friend