The story appears on

Page A4

February 15, 2011

GET this page in PDF

Free for subscribers

View shopping cart

Related News

Home » Metro

Man dies in fire

A 63-year-old blind man was killed in a fire that broke out in his apartment early yesterday morning. His wife and 19-year-old daughter managed to escape.

The fire occurred at about 3:15am when they were sleeping in their 9-square-meter room at 155 Liaoning Road. The man had suffered strokes in the past and had difficulty moving. He died at the scene.


Copyright © 1999- Shanghai Daily. All rights reserved.Preferably viewed with Internet Explorer 8 or newer browsers.

沪公网安备 31010602000204号

Email this to your friend