Related News

Home » Metro

Non-lethal blaze

A PETROL station on Zhong-huaxin Road in Zhabei District caught fire at midday yesterday. No one was injured. The fire broke out on the roof of an office in the station and was reported by neighbors living opposite.

A short circuit is believed to have ignited garbage on the roof, starting the fire.


Copyright © 1999- Shanghai Daily. All rights reserved.Preferably viewed with Internet Explorer 8 or newer browsers.

沪公网安备 31010602000204号

Email this to your friend