Related News

Home » Metro

Relative saves poisoned man

A SHANGHAI man in his 50s is recovering and out of critical condition after suffering carbon monoxide poisoning in his apartment in Yangpu District yesterday morning.

A relative of the victim found the man passed out on the floor. He was taken to Xinhua Hospital for treatment.


Copyright © 1999- Shanghai Daily. All rights reserved.Preferably viewed with Internet Explorer 8 or newer browsers.

沪公网安备 31010602000204号

Email this to your friend