The story appears on

Page A2

February 15, 2020

GET this page in PDF

Free for subscribers

View shopping cart

Related News

Home » Metro

Stay visa relief

FOREIGNERS in Shanghai who change their job can apply for a stay visa under certain circumstances, Shanghai police said yesterday.

They can apply to exit-entry authorities for such a visa if their company terminates a contract ahead of time. In such a case, they need to produce proof they no longer work for the company and usually can get a stay visa of one month.

Also, if their visa or residence permit is going to expire while their company is closed, they can apply for a stay visa.


Copyright © 1999- Shanghai Daily. All rights reserved.Preferably viewed with Internet Explorer 8 or newer browsers.

沪公网安备 31010602000204号

Email this to your friend