The story appears on

Page A4

July 17, 2009

GET this page in PDF

Free for subscribers

View shopping cart

Related News

Home » Metro

Toxic gas leak

A TOXIC gas leak occurred on Huangpu District's Zhizaoju Road yesterday after road workers accidentally broke a valve of an underground gas pipe.

Firefighters sprayed water to dilute the gas.


Copyright © 1999- Shanghai Daily. All rights reserved.Preferably viewed with Internet Explorer 8 or newer browsers.

沪公网安备 31010602000204号

Email this to your friend