The story appears on

Page A5

May 25, 2012

GET this page in PDF

Free for subscribers

View shopping cart

Related News

Home » Metro » Health and Science

Burned boy gets surgery

A seven-year-old local boy who was seriously burned received surgery yesterday at a local hospital to fix his fingers, two of which had fused together. The surgery was needed for Zhang Hao, who will start primary school in September. Zhang was burned in a household fire in 2009.


Copyright © 1999- Shanghai Daily. All rights reserved.Preferably viewed with Internet Explorer 8 or newer browsers.

沪公网安备 31010602000204号

Email this to your friend