The story appears on

Page A5

July 8, 2014

GET this page in PDF

Free for subscribers

View shopping cart

Related News

Home » Metro » Society

2nd mushroom death

THE wife of a man who died  after eating poisonous mushroom passed away in hospital yesterday, the Shanghai Changhai Hospital said. Her husband died over the weekend despite receiving emergency treatment. The couple, in their 50s, was rushed to the hospital last Tuesday. According to a relative, the couple bought the mushroom and used the cooker that belonged to the company they worked for. The company has already paid 20,000 yuan (US$3,224)medical fee, but is refusing to shoulder more responsibility.


Copyright © 1999- Shanghai Daily. All rights reserved.Preferably viewed with Internet Explorer 8 or newer browsers.

沪公网安备 31010602000204号

Email this to your friend