The story appears on

Page A4

December 10, 2009

GET this page in PDF

Free for subscribers

View shopping cart

Related News

Home » Metro » Society

Company pays

JIADING District People's Court ordered a local electric bicycle company to pay more than 38,000 yuan (US$5,564) to a couple who were injured in a fire caused by a substandard electric bike.

On the early morning of June 29, 2008, a fire broke out suddenly in a three-story house and Li Xu and his wife were injured. Li was hospitalized and spent more than 38,000 yuan on medical cost. The fire was caused by the electric failure of a moped parked near the house.


Copyright © 1999- Shanghai Daily. All rights reserved.Preferably viewed with Internet Explorer 8 or newer browsers.

沪公网安备 31010602000204号

Email this to your friend