Related News

Home » Nation

300 students hit by food poisoning

MORE than 300 students suffered food poisoning after breakfast in a primary school in central China yesterday, China National Radio reported today.

The sixth-grade students of Lianchun Primary School in Yexian County of Henan Province started to feel stomach aches and began vomiting about half an hour after having cakes, steamed buns and congee in the school canteen.

The school sent the students to hospital.

Initial investigations revealed that the cakes were made on December 15 but had passed their use-by date.

About 10 students remained in hospital while the others returned to school or went home.


Copyright © 1999- Shanghai Daily. All rights reserved.Preferably viewed with Internet Explorer 8 or newer browsers.

沪公网安备 31010602000204号

Email this to your friend