The story appears on

Page A7

September 28, 2009

GET this page in PDF

Free for subscribers

View shopping cart

Related News

Home » Nation

Blast hurts 16

A GAS leak and a spark from an electrical appliance have been blamed for the explosion of a gas cylinder at a restaurant on Friday morning, work safety authorities said yesterday. Sixteen people were hurt in the blast, three seriously. Witnesses said the restaurant in Xinjiekou in Beijing's central Xicheng District collapsed after the blast.


Copyright © 1999- Shanghai Daily. All rights reserved.Preferably viewed with Internet Explorer 8 or newer browsers.

沪公网安备 31010602000204号

Email this to your friend