Related News

Home » Nation

Students gassed

THREE students have been killed and two others are in comas, after a gas poisoning at a rented house in Shaanxi Province. The five victims, all girls, were junior high school students in a township school in Binxian County.

They were found on Monday morning poisoned by carbon monoxide that had leaked from a charcoal stove in the residential house that they rented.


Copyright © 1999- Shanghai Daily. All rights reserved.Preferably viewed with Internet Explorer 8 or newer browsers.

沪公网安备 31010602000204号

Email this to your friend