Related News

Home » Nation

Workers die in paper mill

TWO workers died and four others were injured after inhaling poisonous methane gas in a paper mill on Saturday in southwestern China's Sichuan Province, an official said yesterday.

Two workers were cleaning a deserted paper pulp pool in the province's Guangfo Village about 11am when they collapsed and died. Four workers who attempted to pull them out were also poisoned, said Shao Jinliang, head of Dongpo District Administration of Work Safety.


Copyright © 1999- Shanghai Daily. All rights reserved.Preferably viewed with Internet Explorer 8 or newer browsers.

沪公网安备 31010602000204号

Email this to your friend