Related News

Home » Metro

3 poisoned by gas in steamed bun shop

A middle-age couple who run a steamed bun shop in the city's Hongkou District and an old woman lives in the same house were found unconscious this morning due to gas leak and they were rescued in time.

The three were rushed to a local hospital and are still under observation, according to a report in Xinmin Evening News.

Police found a gas cylinder, about a man's height, in their shop on Dongyuhang Road near Baoding Road, which doubles as the couple's home. The cause of the gas leak was not disclosed.

A shop employee went to work around 6:20am and found the shop didn't open for business. After entering the house, he found the three lying unconscious on the floor and he called the ambulance immediately.


Copyright © 1999- Shanghai Daily. All rights reserved.Preferably viewed with Internet Explorer 8 or newer browsers.

沪公网安备 31010602000204号

Email this to your friend