The story appears on

Page A4

February 16, 2011

GET this page in PDF

Free for subscribers

View shopping cart

Related News

Home » Metro

Apartment fire damages homes

A FIRE broke out yesterday afternoon in an apartment on Caodong Road in Xuhui District, leaving other homes with smoke and fire damage. No injuries were reported.

The fire started on the fourth floor of the building and spread to its upper floors. A preliminary investigation indicated that the fire was most likely started by a tenant changing fuse wires without the necessary skills.


Copyright © 1999- Shanghai Daily. All rights reserved.Preferably viewed with Internet Explorer 8 or newer browsers.

沪公网安备 31010602000204号

Email this to your friend