The story appears on

Page A4

February 1, 2010

GET this page in PDF

Free for subscribers

View shopping cart

Related News

Home » Metro

Blast injures 1

A 31-year-old man was injured after a gas explosion at his home on Changjiang Road, Baoshan District, at 1:30am yesterday. The explosion burned his room into a huge black hole and broke the windows of nearby houses.

Police said the explosion was caused by a gas leak as the man fell asleep when he turned on the gas to boil water. The man's injuries are not life threatening.


Copyright © 1999- Shanghai Daily. All rights reserved.Preferably viewed with Internet Explorer 8 or newer browsers.

沪公网安备 31010602000204号

Email this to your friend