The story appears on

Page A4

June 6, 2011

GET this page in PDF

Free for subscribers

View shopping cart

Related News

Home » Metro

Blaze kills man

A 59-YEAR-OLD man who lived alone died yesterday afternoon, after his apartment in Jiading District caught fire.

The man failed to answer the door after neighbors spotted thick smoke coming out of his kitchen window. He was found lying in the bathroom by firefighters. The fire was started by a kettle on the stove, and the man is believed to have died from a stroke or heart attack, according to preliminary investigation.


Copyright © 1999- Shanghai Daily. All rights reserved.Preferably viewed with Internet Explorer 8 or newer browsers.

沪公网安备 31010602000204号

Email this to your friend