The story appears on

Page A4

June 17, 2013

GET this page in PDF

Free for subscribers

View shopping cart

Related News

Home » Metro

CO poisoning kills 3 men

Three migrant workers were found dead at a hostel in Hongkou District yesterday due to carbon monoxide poisoning, police said.

The male victims were found dead at 7:08am in the Fashion Zhapu Hostel on Zhapu Road near Haining Road in the district, Hongkou police said.

Evidence showed organic carbon was burned in the room and police ruled out the possibility of homicide. No further details were disclosed last night.

The case remained under investigation, police said.


Copyright © 1999- Shanghai Daily. All rights reserved.Preferably viewed with Internet Explorer 8 or newer browsers.

沪公网安备 31010602000204号

Email this to your friend