The story appears on

Page A4

March 10, 2010

GET this page in PDF

Free for subscribers

View shopping cart

Related News

Home » Metro

Egg explosion

A WOMAN was burned in her left eye and face on Monday when she tried to heat a fresh egg in a microwave oven and the egg suddenly exploded. The explosion blasted away the oven's door and the hot liquid splashed on her face. Her injuries weren't serious.


Copyright © 1999- Shanghai Daily. All rights reserved.Preferably viewed with Internet Explorer 8 or newer browsers.

沪公网安备 31010602000204号

Email this to your friend