The story appears on

Page A4

July 6, 2013

GET this page in PDF

Free for subscribers

View shopping cart

Related News

Home » Metro

Electrocuted Russian hospitalized

A RUSSIAN man was in critical condition after he and his dog were found electrocuted in a shallow pool in front of the SML shopping center yesterday in Huangpu District, according to

The incident happened about 8pm when the man took his dog for a walk.

His heart stopped beating and he was rushed to nearby Ruijin Hospital. His heartbeat returned after emergency treatment, an STV report said.

The man is studying at a university in the city, the report said. Witnesses said the dog jumped into the pool first and the man tried to save it but both collapsed.

Police did not confirm any details in the case.


Copyright © 1999- Shanghai Daily. All rights reserved.Preferably viewed with Internet Explorer 8 or newer browsers.

沪公网安备 31010602000204号

Email this to your friend