The story appears on

Page A4

August 29, 2011

GET this page in PDF

Free for subscribers

View shopping cart

Related News

Home » Metro

Factory burns

A factory in Baoshan District was burned down due to a short circuit early yesterday morning. The fire swept through hundreds of square meters of a furniture factory on Zhaonan Road, and some machines were destroyed.


Copyright © 1999- Shanghai Daily. All rights reserved.Preferably viewed with Internet Explorer 8 or newer browsers.

沪公网安备 31010602000204号

Email this to your friend