The story appears on

Page A4

February 28, 2011

GET this page in PDF

Free for subscribers

View shopping cart

Related News

Home » Metro

Factory fire

A fire broke out in a homeware factory in Jinshan District about 2:30pm yesterday. No one was injured. The fire, at the Shanghai Hongchen homeware company at the intersection of Caolang Highway and Jinshi Road S., may have been caused by welding sparks igniting nearby flammable material, according to the initial investigation.


Copyright © 1999- Shanghai Daily. All rights reserved.Preferably viewed with Internet Explorer 8 or newer browsers.

沪公网安备 31010602000204号

Email this to your friend