The story appears on

Page A5

December 22, 2009

GET this page in PDF

Free for subscribers

View shopping cart

Related News

Home » Metro

Fatal gas leak

A MOTHER and daughter died, and the father injured, in a gas leak yesterday morning at their rented apartment in the Pudong New Area.

Police said no flue was installed in the old-style water heater.


Copyright © 1999- Shanghai Daily. All rights reserved.Preferably viewed with Internet Explorer 8 or newer browsers.

沪公网安备 31010602000204号

Email this to your friend