The story appears on

Page A4

April 5, 2010

GET this page in PDF

Free for subscribers

View shopping cart

Related News

Home » Metro

Gas poisons 9

NINE people were treated at Xinhua Hospital for gas poisoning after a gas leak in Yangpu District early Saturday. All are out of danger. A tenant woke at 5am smelling gas and alerted other neighbors on the fifth floor at the Fengcheng residential complex.


Copyright © 1999- Shanghai Daily. All rights reserved.Preferably viewed with Internet Explorer 8 or newer browsers.

沪公网安备 31010602000204号

Email this to your friend