The story appears on

Page A4

September 28, 2009

GET this page in PDF

Free for subscribers

View shopping cart

Related News

Home » Metro

Gas poisons six

SIX people are in a stable condition after being poisoned by leaking gas in a barbecue store on Renmin Road near Shouning Road yesterday. Relatives said they forgot to turn off the gas valve after using it early in the morning. The store boss surnamed Wei discovered them when he arrived at work around noon.


Copyright © 1999- Shanghai Daily. All rights reserved.Preferably viewed with Internet Explorer 8 or newer browsers.

沪公网安备 31010602000204号

Email this to your friend