Related News

Home » Metro

Gas-leak scare

AN ammonia gas leak caused a building to be evacuated on Boyang Road in Yangpu District yesterday afternoon. Firefighters rushed to the site after food company workers felt their eyes and noses stinging following a gas leak in a refrigerator.

The building was evacuated while the leak was stopped, which took about half an hour.


Copyright © 1999- Shanghai Daily. All rights reserved.Preferably viewed with Internet Explorer 8 or newer browsers.

沪公网安备 31010602000204号

Email this to your friend