Related News

Home » Metro

Man dies from gas poisoning

A JIANGSU man in his 30s was found dead from carbon monoxide poisoning in his apartment on Wuyi Road , Changning District yesterday morning.

A roommate was taken to Zhongshan Hospital for treatment and is recovering. Colleagues called police after neither had turned up for work.


Copyright © 1999- Shanghai Daily. All rights reserved.Preferably viewed with Internet Explorer 8 or newer browsers.

沪公网安备 31010602000204号

Email this to your friend