The story appears on

Page A4

August 6, 2010

GET this page in PDF

Free for subscribers

View shopping cart

Related News

Home » Metro

Mom in coma after gas leak

A WOMAN was still in a coma yesterday after a gas leak from a stove in her apartment killed her mother in Jing'an District.

The accident happened when her family of four on Yuyao Road were all asleep. The father surnamed Dong and son survived when the father woke up and crawled to the door for help from neighbors, officials said. The leak happened when the gas went out under a stew cooking on the stove, a preliminary investigation found.


Copyright © 1999- Shanghai Daily. All rights reserved.Preferably viewed with Internet Explorer 8 or newer browsers.

沪公网安备 31010602000204号

Email this to your friend