The story appears on

Page A3

January 29, 2012

GET this page in PDF

Free for subscribers

View shopping cart

Related News

Home » Metro

Pudong gas leak

THREE people were poisoned by a gas leak at a rented apartment in a community in Shanghai's Pudong New Area on Friday. One woman was still hospitalized yesterday. Two men and the woman share the apartment when one of them took a bath which resulted in the gas leak. One of the men managed to call for help while the others had already lost consciousness after vomiting. The men have returned home after treatment. Gas company workers found an out-of-date gas water heater was responsible for the accident.


Copyright © 1999- Shanghai Daily. All rights reserved.Preferably viewed with Internet Explorer 8 or newer browsers.

沪公网安备 31010602000204号

Email this to your friend