The story appears on

Page A4

April 19, 2013

GET this page in PDF

Free for subscribers

View shopping cart

Related News

Home » Metro

Tenant loses lawsuit

A TENANT was ordered to pay more than 280,000 yuan (US$45,285) to his landlady over a fire caused by other people who the tenant allowed into the apartment, Changning District People's Court said yesterday. The tenant, surnamed Sun, had two friends who got into a family dispute in January 2012. One asked the other to go to Sun's apartment when Sun was absent and he set the other man on fire with gasoline. The man was injured and all the furniture and appliances were destroyed.


Copyright © 1999- Shanghai Daily. All rights reserved.Preferably viewed with Internet Explorer 8 or newer browsers.

沪公网安备 31010602000204号

Email this to your friend