Related News

Home » Metro » Health and Science

Poison couple recovering

AN elderly couple are expected to make a complete recovery after suffering carbon monoxide poisoning in their apartment on Yan'an Road W., Changning District.

The couple, in their 80s, were found in a coma yesterday after emergency services had been alerted by their daughter.


Copyright © 1999- Shanghai Daily. All rights reserved.Preferably viewed with Internet Explorer 8 or newer browsers.

沪公网安备 31010602000204号

Email this to your friend