The story appears on

Page A5

January 14, 2014

GET this page in PDF

Free for subscribers

View shopping cart

Related News

Home » Metro » Society

Fires in city

A WAREHOUSE on the roof of a commercial building in Hongkou District caught fire early yesterday.

Office workers were evacuated. A preliminary investigation blamed short circuit for the fire. Another fire broke out in the kitchen of a noodle restaurant on Kangding Road in Jing’an District yesterday morning. There were no reports of casualties in both of the incidences.



Copyright © 1999- Shanghai Daily. All rights reserved.Preferably viewed with Internet Explorer 8 or newer browsers.

沪公网安备 31010602000204号

Email this to your friend