The story appears on

Page A4

September 14, 2013

GET this page in PDF

Free for subscribers

View shopping cart

Related News

Home » Metro » Society

Gas tank explodes

A customer and a waiter suffered burns in a gas tank explosion at a restaurant in Cloud Nine Shopping Mall on Thursday evening. The accident happened about 6pm when the customer, surnamed Gao, was having dinner with his friend at Tairyo Teppanyaki. The waiter was unaware of the gas leakage and was trying to light up the fire when the gas container exploded. Gao suffered burns on his legs while the waiter on his chest. The explosion also cracked the table. Both were sent to hospital immediately.


Copyright © 1999- Shanghai Daily. All rights reserved.Preferably viewed with Internet Explorer 8 or newer browsers.

沪公网安备 31010602000204号

Email this to your friend