The story appears on

Page A4

August 13, 2011

GET this page in PDF

Free for subscribers

View shopping cart

Related News

Home » Metro » Society

Restaurant: Needle In Pork Not Our Fault

A local restaurant said yesterday that the needle found in one of its pork knuckle dishes was not its fault and the needle may have been injected in during breeding.

Xinwang Restaurant said it bought the pork knuckle from a meat-production company and the chef simply did not see it while preparing the dish, as the needle, about 2 centimeters long, "was deep inside."


Copyright © 1999- Shanghai Daily. All rights reserved.Preferably viewed with Internet Explorer 8 or newer browsers.

沪公网安备 31010602000204号

Email this to your friend