Related News

Home » Nation

Boy survives 10,000-volt shock

A BOY has survived a 10,000-volt electrical shock with just burned hands, the Tongjiang Morning Post reported.

Seven-year-old He Haoyang of Tongjiang County, Sichuan Province was with friends picking vegetables in a field on March 8 when an overhead high tension electricity cable broke and fell on him, his mother Liu Jun said.

While doctors said his survival was unbelievable, the local power company had difficulties in explaining the miracle. Company staff said the grass where the 10,000-volt cable fell had turned black.


Copyright © 1999- Shanghai Daily. All rights reserved.Preferably viewed with Internet Explorer 8 or newer browsers.

沪公网安备 31010602000204号

Email this to your friend